Fernando Ikehara Véliz
Areas of Practice
- Criminal law
- Litigation specialized in Criminal Law
Fernando Ikehara Véliz is partner and head of the Criminal Law and Compliance Area. He has extensive experience in the design and realization of strategies aimed at the representation of interests of companies and their officers, within the scope of researches and the various judicial proceedings.
Moreover, he has extensive experience implementing criminal compliance program concerning crime prevention within the framework of the company’s economic activities.
He has been an associate at Cortez, Massa & Bello Abogados, Senior Associate of Criminal and Compliance Area at Lazo, De Romaña & CMB Abogados, Head of Criminal and Compliance Area at Lazo & De Romaña Abogados.
- Bachelor’s Degree by the Potificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2010)
- Attorney by the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2012)
- Certification of Specialist on Regulatory Compliance in Criminal Area by the Universidad Castilla La Mancha – Spain (2017)
- Master’s Degree in Criminal Law ny the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2019)
- Callao Bar Association
- Member of Graduates from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú