Alvaro Palao Carrera
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Litigation
Álvaro Palao is partner and head of the Dispute Resolution area. He centers his practice on arbitration and judicial proceedings regarding civil, commercial, administrative, and constitutional matters. He advises in the design and execution of strategies for preventing and resolving judicial and arbitration disputes. He has extensive experience in negotiations and alternative dispute resolution methods in highly complex matters.
Álvaro is partner of Li & Pazos since January 2022. Before joining the firm, he served as a Senior Associate at Rubio Leguía Normand and Estudio Olaechea, among other firms.
- Master of Laws – LLM by The University of Melbourne (2020).
- Master of Business Administration – MBA with Major in Finance and Corporate Law by ESAN (2011).
- Attorney at Law (J.D. equivalent) by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2012).
- Bachelor of Laws by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2009).
- The University of Melbourne Alumni Association.
- AGESAN – Asociación de Graduados de ESAN.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Extraordinary member of the Civil Association Themis from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.